We offer many ways for you to get involved with the Hogar and see first-hand the results of your efforts and dedication. We encourage you to join the group of volunteers who support the Hogar, and use your skills to help the children have a better future. You can dedicate as little or as much time as you wish. You will receive many blessings and great satisfaction!
Volunteers who work directly with the children:
- Tutors for reading and math
- Teachers of arts and crafts, dance or music
- Assistants to coordinate sports and recreational activities
- Medical service providers
Volunteers who help the Hogar's operations:
- Volunteers to work on grant proposals, marketing and other fund-raising activities
- Plumbers, mechanics and electricians
- Painters and cleaning assistants
- Facility maintenance technicians
Be one of the Hogar's Ambassadors and help fight child abuse:
- Presenters to lead workshops and/or talks about child abuse detection and prevention strategies (training and materials are provided by the Hogar).
- Fundraising assistants: help us find sponsors for our events and operational expenses (training and materials are provided by the Hogar).